At Kinderhouse Montessori School we love each and every child at our schools unconditionally. Each child is unique and each child deserves individual nurturing, attention, stimulation, and education. We adhere to the Montessori principles and the standards set by AMI and will always strive to be the best teachers, work with the best materials, and provide the warmest environment. We will treat all members of our Kinderhouse family – children, parents, teachers, and staff – with the utmost respect.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Kinderhouse Montessori School so special!