Kinderhouse Montessori School aims to educate children of all cultures and backgrounds using the Montessori methods in compliance with AMI standards to provide a solid foundation for the rest of the children’s lives.
We invite you to visit us and see what makes our school so special:
- An inspirational and engaging Montessori curriculum
- Highly experienced, Montessori-certified teachers passionate about education and devoted to meeting your child’s needs
- Exciting enrichment activities including music, art, physical education, gardening and cooking
- Prepared environment structured to maximize a child’s independent learning and exploration
- Low student-to-teacher ratios which allows teachers to work one-on-one with each child, support natural development and spark interest
- Certification from the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), ensuring that your child receives an education authentic to the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori