KHM offers existing parents a $200.00 referral fee when the referred child enrolls. When parents refer and support the new parents at our school, we have a dynamic group of parents who are looking for a true Montessori experience. When we all work together, the children benefit from a varied age group fitting for a Montessori classroom.
Communication with Teachers
General Information: (858) 550-0097
To report an absence: extension 1500
- Teachers at KHM do not use email to communicate.
- If you wish to have an additional conference with the teacher, please feel free to schedule an appointment via note or phone call.
- You may also call the teachers after 3 PM. The teachers have a weekly meeting or training session, so they may be unavailable for calls on those days. They will return any calls at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Additionally, you may communicate with the teachers through written notes during the drop-off and pick-up times. Notes are the only way to communicate in the mornings. Each teacher makes time to read the notes first thing in the morning and will follow up via a note or phone call. Please hand the note to the volunteers, and they will make sure it goes directly to the teacher. Notes and payments inside lunchboxes, folders, etc. may not be seen!
- Please do not try to converse with the teachers and volunteers during drop-off and pick-up times as it impacts the safety of the teachers, volunteers, and students.